If you are interested in Employment at Pembroke Pines, please fill out the application below and return it to the Proshop.
Head Golf Professional
Pembroke Pines Country Club Pembroke, New Hampshire
Pembroke Pines Country Club in Pembroke, New Hampshire is looking for a PGA Class A Golf Professional. Pembroke Pines Country Club is a public 18-hole golf course in Central New Hampshire with a brand-new 34,000 square foot, state of the art facility. Our facility features a brand new 400-yard driving range, brand new putting green, just renovated back 9. The clubhouse features a wedding / event room holding up to 275 with a private bridal suite and grooms’ room, full-service year round restaurant, 3 brand new About Golf simulators, large deck with outdoor seating and an outdoor bar. The pro shop has many extras to make it sunning, such as coffered ceilings, beautiful cherry built-in display cases, beautiful large windows looking out over the 18th green.
Position Overview: The Head Golf Professional will work closely with other department managers and owners.
This position will report directly to the General Manager. Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
• Oversee the reservation system, starting, monitoring, and pace of play.
• Develop and manage tournament program, group outings, and leagues.
• Administer the Rules of Golf and educate staff.
• Manage & promote “Total Golf Management” Membership programs.
• Recruit, hire, train, motivate, and supervise all golf department staff.
• Assist in the publications of e-newsletters, blogs, and promotional materials.
• Player develop, provide, and oversee an enhanced golf instruction programs, including kids camps.
• Focus on programs for women, families, seniors, and juniors.
• The operational performance of the golf shop.
• Ensure all financial goals and objectives are being achieved.
• Utilize yield management techniques to maximize course usage.
• Work closely with all department heads to achieve the goals of the facility.
• Merchandise displays in the shop, along with merchandise ordering.
Requirements: The ideal candidate must have a passion for golf, along with daily and tournament operations. Excellent communications skills. Maintain Class-A status, in good standing. Knowledge of the rules of golf, golf facility operations and tournament operations. A good teacher, with a desire to learn new techniques and grow programs. Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills. Self-motivated with desire to promote and market. Service and customer focused attitude. Experienced in written and oral business communications. Experienced computer user including; Microsoft programs, USGA platforms, and ForeUP point of sale is a plus. Maintain and promote a positive professional image within the community. Compensation: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year. Other Benefits: Simple IRA after one year with a 3% match Health Insurance How to apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.