Sandwiched between the historic towns of Concord and Manchester New Hampshire, Pembroke Pines Country Club is a Semi-Private 18 Hole Championship Golf Course open to the Public, with natural landscapes and stunning views of the Central New England Region. The course layout is highly touted and one that's fair to all levels of golfers. With golf course conditions that rival a Private Country Club and a club staff eager to make your visit as pleasurable as possible, surely this should make your "Places to Play" list as often as possible.
Pembroke Pines Country Club strives to provide affordable, friendly service at competitive rates. We have a full practice facility to offer our members and guests, and we offer several competitive golf programs for men, women, seniors, and juniors of all skill levels.
The practice range has t grass tee area and mats, and a bunker to work on your sand shots. Balls are limited distance at approximately 80%. The practice green is open to use for anyone at no charge. It offers a large, sloping green to challenge all abilities to practice different lengths, and breaking putts.
Pembroke Pines Dress Code Policy
Pembroke Pines welcomes all golfers to our facility. We would like to offer the following dress code for all of our member and customers who visit our facility.
- Appropriate attire is required for all activities and for the use of all facilities.
- Golf shoes are recommended; soft-soled athletic shoes are permitted. The use of metal spikes is prohibited.
- Men are required to wear Bermuda length shorts or slacks and a collared shirt. Denim shorts, jeans, gym attire, sweat pants, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, denim shirts and shirts with inappropriate images or wording are not permitted.
- Women are required to wear Bermuda-length shorts, skirts, skorts, capris or slacks. Women may wear sleeveless shirts but with a collar. Tank-tops, tube-tops are not permitted.
- Jeans may only be worn in the off months of November 1st to April 30th. At no time from May 1st to October 31st may jeans be worn.
We want to thank you for choosing Pembroke Pines for your golfing experience and we look forward to having you.